Tuesday, May 7, 2013

3 Short Weeks till I'm Living the Dream!

As I'm studying for finals this next week and a half, I will be dedicating all my free time to all things Africa. I have locks to buy and shampoos to put in baggies and make sure I have packed all my hiking shorts. I actually can't believe in exactly three weeks I'll be stepping out of a plane in Botswana, my first time in Africa and the first of many more trips to follow.

I have always been asked why I'm so fascinated with Africa and I still don't have an answer, perhaps this trip will provide me with some insight to share upon my return. What I do know is that Africa is calling my name and I'm so incredibly excited and anxious to finally answer!

I have decided to write this blog during my seven weeks in Botswana in the hopes that one day I'll have an entire archive of blogs from all the countries that are calling my name. Here goes nothing!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea, Em. We'll be following closely. Don't eat too much Larium!

    Love,
    John, Sally, and Arman

    ReplyDelete